- Recommended by artist Shen Xin
- A selection of Berssenbrugge's work from the late 60s to the present.
- Nine different books and several completely new works are represented here.
- Drawing on four decades of work and including new poems published here for the first time, this selection of Mei-mei Berssenbrugge's poetry
- Displays the extraordinary luminosity characteristic of her style - delicate, meticulous observation, great scenic imagination, and unusual degree of comfort with states of indetermination, contingency, and flux.
Format: Softcover, 145 pages
Dimensions: 20.9 x 20.8 cm
Author: Mei-mei Berssenbrugge
Publisher: University of California Press, 2006