In a practice that brings together a range of materials and found objects, Liang Shuo articulates an experimental reading of traditional Chinese culture and uses his signature zha (‘scum’) aesthetic to examine contemporary social issues. The M+ Shop collaborated with Liang to create a series of products.
- Bamboo fragments are collected during the building process of Liang Shuo’s installation In the Peak
- Liang Shuo created the money banks together with the M+ Shop
- The money banks are created without any adhesive
- Evokes his zha (‘scum’) aesthetic
- Each money bank is unique
Material: Bamboo, plastic
Origin: Designed and made in Hong Kong