- Introducing key engineering concepts in a highly visual and entertaining way to help children to think like an inventor
- Introduce fun activities and playful illustrations to encourage new ideas engagement and think about problems creatively.
- Explores the six key aspects of engineering
- Showcase problem-finding, designing, making and testing, improving invention, building techniques and how to find new uses for existing objects.
- Introduces a different way of approaching an invention.
- Demonstrate a tinkering lab including paper-based crafts and engineering activities from concept development to executive.
Format: Softcover, 96 pages
Dimensions: 19.8 x 25.2 cm
Author: Jon Milton
Illustrator: Harriet Russell
Publisher: Thames & Hudson Limited, 2020